NeighborWorks® Pocatello is proud to be part of the NeighborhoodLIFT program in collaboration with Wells Fargo and NeighborWorks® America. Discover the possibilities of homeownership and find out if it’s right for you!
NeighborhoodLIFT Program Information
- Provides eligible homebuyers with matching funds up to $7,500 in down payment assistance on qualified properties.
- Provides HomeBuyer Education that will prepare you for finding and financing a home and for managing the financial responsibilities of homeownership.
- Assistance is not limited to first-time buyers.
- Borrowers’ annual income in combination with household size must be at or below the income limits set for the program in the county where they are purchasing. Idaho Income Limits.
- Properties qualified for the program must be:
- Located in the state of Idaho.
- The primary, owner-occupied home of the buyer(s)
- A detached home, townhouse, condominium, 1-4 unit property, Planned Unit Development
Note: No closings may take place before July 19th
There are four locations across the state of Idaho that you can visit in person to determine your eligibility for the program. If it’s not possible for you to travel to one of these, you may do it online. More information is available after the LIFT Quiz, below.
Eastern Idaho, including Pocatello, Idaho Falls and the Upper Snake
The Idaho Panhandle, including
South Central Idaho, including
If you are interested in the NeighborhoodLIFT Program, take the quiz below and find out if you are ready to start the application process.
If you have additional questions, visit our FAQ Page.